Wednesday, December 30, 2009


(dug my blogs today and this picture (along with the lyrics to sleep) reminded me of how I was feeling that particular day. Picture's from Frankie Mag website)


Changed my msn nick to Emma and put EMMAANNAEMMA! ANNAEMMAANNA! (: at the pm just like Anna 'cause I was in a quiet and sane mood unlike usual. & cause capital letters ain't my thing today. Can't you see I'm listening to norah jones!

It looks so different especially since I've had it for so long. Ash and Anna are coming back from their camp tomorrow, hello you guys!



Just a short update about my life, Steph and I went back to practice on our instruments yesterday (and dig for scores). Macs hotcakes over a 2 hour chat too (: I am warabe uta fantasy obsessed.

Jeremy joined us later on and he taught me abit of the drums while I helped transpose My heart will go on/canon in D/zhu ti qu for his trumpet and played some tunes on the piano. Actually, that felt great cause I haven't been playing random on-the-spot compositions on the piano. Haven't tried writing songs though.

Dinner and more chatting at Kovan's KFC, those two planned a timetable with me too heh. Geography didn't go to well.

On bus 81 home, there was an old man who kept staring right INTO my face. I smiled at him and he told me I looked alot like his granddaughter, and that she's hardworking just like me. (wow I bet I look studious) Kept repeating the fact that its important to study and work hard and I've gotta keep it up. When he first asked me where I stayed at first, I was skeptical, being afraid that he was a stalker but it was okay after awhile.


Ohyes, back to my painting. Norah Jones, Jazz and streetlights and through the trees puts me in the mood for painting :D



Peixuan is back from thailand!! welcome back xuanee!! (heh this is our very overused msn dp but I still love it alot!!)

Nic called to say she received the xmas card! Can't wait for our random outing next friday!! We've been talking about it for so long!


Can't believe its the end of the year already.

No comments: